Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
greatdeals_007 Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 6:29:05 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: greatdeals_007 Go to Quoted Post
GE WHDSR316G0WW

can someone help me?
greatdeals_007 Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:27:14 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Frank / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Can you provide a model #?

GE WHDSR316G0WW
Frank / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:09:57 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: greatdeals_007 Go to Quoted Post
the knob fell off my ge top load washer and I am trying to figure out how to take the panel off so I can find the plastic piece that connects to the knob and repair this problem.

any ideas how I can pull that panel off without breaking it? there are a total of 3 knobs. so 1 is off, the 2nd one I can pull off and the 3rd one for the timer does not want to come off so I am thinking the whole panel piece must come off or swing out so I can see behind it.

I don't see any screws behind the panel to gain access from the rear so I want to make sure I don't break something by trying to pull the panel off.

can you help?

Can you provide a model #?
greatdeals_007 Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:26:12 AM(UTC)

the knob fell off my ge top load washer and I am trying to figure out how to take the panel off so I can find the plastic piece that connects to the knob and repair this problem.

any ideas how I can pull that panel off without breaking it? there are a total of 3 knobs. so 1 is off, the 2nd one I can pull off and the 3rd one for the timer does not want to come off so I am thinking the whole panel piece must come off or swing out so I can see behind it.

I don't see any screws behind the panel to gain access from the rear so I want to make sure I don't break something by trying to pull the panel off.

can you help?