Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
scubasteve1234 Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 1:00:03 PM(UTC)

The timer was bad. The only couple tricks to replacing timer is prying off the inner cap on timer knob. Once you get that off. Pry and pull white inner locking cap. Reach around back after you unplug timer connection and remove screw. Grasp timer slide it to side and it will pop up and off Place new timer into same spot. And slide it the opposite way. Replace screw plug in connections. Put cover back on washer and plug back in. The way i knew it was the timer was washer. Not going into spin cycle after wash is done washing. I manually had to spin knob to spin and turn back on.
ApplianceJunk Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:36:53 AM(UTC)

Yes it could be a faulty timer.
scubasteve1234 Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:36:37 AM(UTC)

washer fills and washes but doesnt go into spin drain cycle ,,,you have to manual turn control knob to spin then pull out again ,,after that it works ,,but i have to manual turn to spin after every load ,,,could this be timer switch ? if so how do you replace it ? besides pulling off back cover are there any tips for replacing timer ,which is what i think it is ,,,thanks steve Norwood Pa