Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Shawn Posted: Monday, December 26, 2022 7:20:26 PM(UTC)

Just replaced the tub bearing & seal on my Maytag Performa (LAT3500AAE) and now the tub is unbalanced during spin. So much so that with a large load it will spin water right over the basket and soak the floor (after I noticed the water watched a cycle and saw the water coming over the tub during spin).

Bearing/seal replacement seems to be successful (no leaks, machine spins great) but obviously this needs to be addressed. I would normally think leveling springs or even damper pads, but being that it just started after the work was performed I assume something was not done 100% properly.

Where should I start looking? Remove the inner tub and reposition? Is there any trick to getting the inner tub centered properly? When I installed the inner tub I ran the machine on spin and got it to the point of the least vibration, but obviously with a load its causing issues. Any help appreciated.