Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 5:07:04 PM(UTC)

Hard to tell without a model number to see exactly what you have. If you have an electric pump in the machine then the timer/control unit is the likely source of the problem. Try changing it out and see if that fixes it. If you buy the part from this site and it does not solve the problem you can return it.
megabyte5689 Posted: Monday, January 18, 2016 2:56:21 PM(UTC)

Got a stackable combo set. The washer runs fine on all agitation cycles. Fills up normally and agitates just fine. Have a problem with draining and now the spin cycle. The washer will not drain and the spin cycle will not engage. When the problem first occured it would spin but wouldn't drain. Pulled the drain pump apart and pulled a couple bobby pins out of it and now it still won't drain and this time it seems the brakes have engaged on the tub. I'm not sure what it could be. I don't see why the brakes would engage. I'm 99% positive it's not a failing lid switch