Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:00:11 PM(UTC)

Since the timer will advance this means the lid switch is not the problem. So the wiring to the motor from the timer and/or the connections are bad, or the motor is bad or the timer is the problem. I am betting on the timer.
IxIGhosTIxI Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 6:20:44 AM(UTC)

My Maytag LAT5006AAE Washer will fill with water but will not agitate, spin, rinse,or drain. I've checked the lid switch/actuator and it clicks twice during the opening and closing function of the lid. The motor will not engage after fill up but the timer advances normally. No buzzing or humming except for the normal noise of the timer advancing. I can not get my hands on an Ohms meter to check continuity until tomorrow but my washer has been inoperable since Saturday. Is the problem most likely in the Lid Switch/Check Switch Assembly or Water Level Switch?

:mad::confused: