Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 1:34:41 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for Maytag MHWE400WW01 Washer - AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet.

I cannot be very helpful here other than getting you some info.
With luck someone else will jump in who has had the same problem.

If you have not done it I would connect the unit to a standard receptacle to see if it will trip a standard circuit breaker.

Then you will at least know if it is a true short or just leakage current.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Laph9979 Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 4:39:06 PM(UTC)

It does it on the Second relay activation of the initial press of the start button.
Laph9979 Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 4:26:12 PM(UTC)

So, I have a washer that is less then 3 years old and it started tripping the Ground fault Circuit Interrupt. I pulled washer outside, check for any direct shorts, but unable to find. I pulled the ground. Started and put meter between Chassis and cord ground and found 110 going to ground. It starts throwing 110 to ground when it first starts up going threw the checks, it goes away, then comes back when it starts running. I checked the motor out and it came out fine. I even used my meg Ohm meter to make sure that wasn't the problem. The worst part is there is no service manual, or wire diagram that I could find.

Any direction would be great so I don't end up tearing it apart checking every switch and sensor.

Thanks,
Scott