Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fairbank56 Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 7:16:31 AM(UTC)

Iv'e seen this before. I don't know why this happens, I don't work for APP, just volunteer in the repair forum. The first two numbers of your serial number is your washer "series", so yours is series 25. There was a timer for series 10 and series 15 made for this model washer. You are supposed to use the part number for the series closest to yours without exceeding it. The part number you got was for series 10-14, you should have the one for series 15 and up. I can't say for sure if this is the problem but you didn't get the proper timer.

Eric
vineyardsteve Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 7:08:43 AM(UTC)

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it. What went wrong with my order, anything I can do differently to keep it from happening again?
fairbank56 Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 6:35:53 AM(UTC)

You got the wrong timer, you need this one.

Eric
vineyardsteve Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 6:28:56 AM(UTC)

serial number is 25214777WM Maytag washer model number LAT9706AAE. Timer part number is AP4026298 thanks.
fairbank56 Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 6:05:22 PM(UTC)

What is the serial number of your washer and what part number timer did you get?

Eric
vineyardsteve Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 4:45:32 PM(UTC)

replaced timer assy due to a defective push/pull switch, new timer will not advance, all functions work normally when timer is advanced manually, is the new timer defective?