Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fairbank56 Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:07:07 PM(UTC)

Problem is most likely the water level pressure switch. This switch provides power to the timer motor and drive motor for the agitation cycle.

Eric
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:42:24 AM(UTC)

You are welcome.

Simon.
Laynechain Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:32:09 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the info, Simon. They decided to buy another machine
Simon / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 10:53:26 AM(UTC)

Hi.

If you'll get the parts from APP you may return any parts that you don't need, even if they have been installed.

Simon.
Laynechain Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 4:13:48 PM(UTC)

if the control board is for temp control why would it be frying when the machine is going from filling up and then agitating? I mean the boards stinks everytime I try a run to TS it. If I dont turn the timer off, press knob down, it will start to heat up and stink and then you know the next would be burning up. Anyway, Im new to this dryer and dont know of a timer that turns both ways. Im thinking timer also, but id hate to have my roomies buy the timer and then the control board be bad. both are costly. thank you so much for your quick reply and help
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 3:10:29 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Most likely it's a bad timer Part number: 22003445
Part number: 22003445

The control board should be a water temperature control.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and 03-Control Panel parts for Maytag MAV9600EWW - AppliancePartsPros.com

Post the results.

Simon.
Laynechain Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 1:56:45 PM(UTC)

we have a Maytag washer that fills up with water and then wont agitate. The timer doesnt advance and after a while the timer starts to smell. It will pump out the water and spin when manually moving the timer. This happens on all clothes settings. The timer will advance in the rinse setting. The transmission moves freely. There is a circuit board mounted on the timer and thw two big resistors have brown marks on the board. (seems this is the smell) Also the timer turns in both directions.