Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Saturday, February 7, 2009 4:11:17 AM(UTC)

Three things, a motor control module, a clogged filter coming to the pump, and a bad door lock mechanism. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
chrisdods9 Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2009 6:59:20 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: kayakcrzy Go to Quoted Post
Chris if the washer has water in it, it will never go into the spin cycle. Take the back panel off, and look at the pump. There is a fat hose, that comes from the bottom of the tub, that has a filter screan inside. If it is all clogged, that would make it not spin. Tom ApplianceEducator.com

that is clear, it was the first thing I did. I am wondering if the new control board is defective, or is there something else I can look for?
kayakcrzy Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2009 4:34:33 AM(UTC)

Chris if the washer has water in it, it will never go into the spin cycle. Take the back panel off, and look at the pump. There is a fat hose, that comes from the bottom of the tub, that has a filter screan inside. If it is all clogged, that would make it not spin. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
chrisdods9 Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 3:15:52 PM(UTC)

washer won't spin, checked error codes and got code 46, replace control board. Replaced main control board. still won't spin, checked error code, got code 46, replaced speed control board. still won't spin, ran diagnostic, spins but gives error code 47. removed door lock assy and test resistance on ptc. ptc test ok say's replace control board! What do I do now?