Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Jaronbaer Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2011 2:20:35 AM(UTC)

Save Up to 70% on 200+ Designer Aparel at The Outnet.com! Shop Now.The Latest True Religion Outlet Up to 40% off Retail Every Day.Save 40-70% True Religion? Jeans! All the Sales, All in One Place. Buy Save on Wholesale True Religion Find NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price! And Save Big Designer Closeout Sales Buy Direct from China Factories. Sale Prices Latest Fashions and Styles on Sale Name Brands on Sale!
sidfink43 Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 4:55:32 PM(UTC)

I don't have the tech sheet for that model but it sounds like you are talking about a tube that goes from the pressure switch to the control unit. Take off the back and you can get to things. Try changing out the pressure switch.
chikag Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:16:46 PM(UTC)

OK I see tons of F1 complaints on this board, I have that also. I did diagnosic test and then a F68 error is thrown. I understand that could be a Pressure Signal Out-of-Range problem. I am supposed to verify there are no kinks in the hose going to the controller. I can easily inspect hose at controller end but how do you inspect rest of hose, is it as easy as taking off the back of the washer? Does this hose connect to some kind of sensor on the tub, or is the sensor in the controller? Is it a good chance a contrtoller will fix this or will I find out it is something else?