Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2013 3:46:48 PM(UTC)

Hello,

Try to recall an error code from the machine memory as described in the tech sheet, posted earlier.

Run the diagnostic test as described in the same tech sheet.

Post the results.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for Frigidaire GLTF2940ES3 Washer - AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
stousdk Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2013 11:38:23 AM(UTC)

I seem to having this same issue with our Frigidaire GLFT2940ES3.

BUT

I'm not getting any error codes of any kind.

The machine will run through an entire cycle...time runs perfectly normal...then when time for the spin comes up, suddenly the time display goes from whatever amount of time is displayed to zero, the machine signals that the cycle is finished, and the door unlocks, as if the spin actually happened.

Is it likely the same problem, the secondary door latch?

The Machine is 8 years old, and to be honest, I can't afford to nickel and dime parts.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:26:32 PM(UTC)

Perform the Diagnostic test as described in the Tech sheet and post the results.

Post the end of the model number (one more digit).

Gene.
bodie Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:50:04 PM(UTC)

hi, my washer machine wont spin at end of cycle. Ive read its either door latch or motor board. Is there a way to find out which one without multi-meter test? If its the door latch can you send instructions? Bodie
JMU2004 Posted: Friday, May 27, 2011 6:00:32 AM(UTC)

I Had the EXACT same issue....apparently Very common with this model.

Part is on the way!

On a side note, a repair tech came out and told me it was the drain pump....$350 for the part and labor. The pump is $50, and the labor looks simple. This guy gives repairmen a bad name.....
Gene Posted: Thursday, April 1, 2010 4:04:41 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: plineman Go to Quoted Post
Thanks,Gene--Searched for this thread for a week--and 3 days for switch to arrive--10 min. labor no problems. Your obvious expertise has been greatly appreciated.

You are welcome. We are glad you were able to fix it. Good luck with your washer.

Gene.
plineman Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 4:38:51 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
The instructions are attached to the reply. Good luck.

Gene.

Thanks,Gene--Searched for this thread for a week--and 3 days for switch to arrive--10 min. labor no problems. Your obvious expertise has been greatly appreciated.
sassouline Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:01:31 PM(UTC)

Thank you for the instructions. My husband and I will use them this weekend. Bye
Gene Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 7:47:12 PM(UTC)

The instructions are attached to the reply. Good luck.

Gene.
sassouline Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 8:26:37 AM(UTC)

I need help for installing a door lock assembly for Frigidaire washer model #GLTF2940ES. I bought the part from the website but don't know how to install. Please respond. Thank you.