Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Monday, July 27, 2009 7:57:41 AM(UTC)

The motor thermal cutout is internal to the motor, but you can check it per the schematic, should show pin numbers for the motor. It should be zero ohms.
gerac Posted: Monday, July 27, 2009 5:43:02 AM(UTC)

Pulled the sheet, on first test failed, meter reads Zero, directed to check the motor thermal cut out. Not sure where this is? Didn't direct me as to what to do. Is this something I can replace? Or does it indicate a problem with the motor? Can you help with next steps?
Ruben Robles Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:23:32 PM(UTC)

Machine stopped spinning drum in all cycles. Timer starts cycle, water loads, timer continues but no movement of the drum, water empties, timer continues, rinse water loads and empties, still no spinning or any movement at all, cycle ends.
richappy Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 1:38:03 AM(UTC)

Pull the data sheet from the bottom of the washer, will need to remove kick panel to access. The data sheet has motor checkout procedure for measuring the three phase windings.
If the speed control board was overloaded by a faulty motor, you may have blown the new board!
Also, turn the spin basket and check for bad bearings, they can blow the speed control fuse.
Parts and labor can easily add up above the value of the washer.
gerac Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 6:14:22 PM(UTC)

Machine stopped spinning drum in all cycles. Timer starts cycle, water loads, timer continues but no movement of the drum, water empties, timer continues, rinse water loads and empties, still no spinning or any movement at all, cycle ends. Tech made visit pulled the speed control board and said that was the problem (some components he said looked burned) he didn't voltmeter anything. I replaced the speed control board today with a new one, no change. I need some help...is there something i can test to determine next steps? (low tech here)