Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 3:30:51 PM(UTC)

Hi Barb,

The model number you posted does not come up. Verify and repost it. We need the correct model number for more accurate advice.

Gene.
bgoertz Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 12:24:51 PM(UTC)

Hi, my name is Barb. The ice maker on my whirlpool side by side water and ice in door quit. It made a Clicking noise before it quit. I checked the sensor with flap shut it stays on like it should. My son is hvac he took the ice maker out and looked at it he said didnt look like anything on it is replacable. he put water in it and put back in to see if would harvest and it didnt . the water in the door is comeing out fine. so i dont think filter is plugged. Does it have to have specific pressure to work
for the cleinoid? I have a whole house filter in the basement and it may need changed as i noticed the water pressure at sink is slower. but the ice maker wont harvest even when you put water in it manually. I am willing to buy a new one but want to make sure that is the problem .. how can my son check to see if heater is working ok and motor . thank you