Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dorriepb Posted: Monday, November 25, 2019 4:23:24 PM(UTC)

I have a GEProfile Refrigerator model Pgss5rkzhss . We have replaced the ice maker assembly 3 times since we have owned it. GE repair starts by replacing the filer assembly, and when that doesn’t fix It, the ice maker assembly. After reading a post on this site we ordered a new water valve replacement. That didn’t fix it. So then we replaced the ice maker assembly ourselves. It worked for about 4 weeks and then stopped. We can feel the ice in the mold, it just stops dropping into the bucket. Other than the ice maker, the refrigerator is in great shape and working order.. I saw that there is a way to test the cycle of an ice maker to see if the ejector blades are working but it wasn’t for my model. Can anyone out there please help us figure this out? Any help is greatly appreciated..