Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
MarshalW Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2016 3:28:20 AM(UTC)

No, I didn't unplug it when replacing the burnt out bulb. So, I'm assuming you're telling me that it probably needs a main control board? ($300 on ********) I guess we'll just use it until it quits completely. Everything works fine except there is no display and no way of adjusting any temps. Thanks.
Gene Posted: Friday, September 2, 2016 5:26:55 PM(UTC)

Did you unplug the refrigerator while replacing the light bulb? If you did not then possible it was the electrical short which caused damage to the control panel. Unfortunately, this part has been discontinued and is no longer available. Sorry for such sad news.
MarshalW Posted: Friday, September 2, 2016 5:07:59 AM(UTC)

I replaced a light bulb in the fridge and then noticed the control panel that normally shows temps and filter percent usage was out. The fridge and freezer seem to be working fine, but the control panel is dead. Thanks for any help.