Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
RonO37 Posted: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 5:42:54 PM(UTC)

I posted earlier in the week as follows:

I have a Frigidaire upright freezer model GLFU1767FW2. The user interface board (LED display) on the door doesn't light up. Replaced the board and still nothing. Looked at the wires and see no wear. The compressor/fan/etc will run continuously and doesn't shut off.

I was recommended to change out the control board (item 54 in section 07). along with this board I also changed out control board (item F79 in section 03-door) and still nothing. The freezer light comes on when door is opened, compressor runs continuous, coils frost pattern appears even as requested in first post reply. as for the temperature inside the freezer I don't know at this time as it has only been on for 15 min. but is getting colder. I also have the inner door panel and gasket off to get at the user interface control board.

Thanks again for your time and help.