Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kkid71 Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 5:22:44 AM(UTC)

I have continued to try to figure out this issue. I have found the yoke turns when the ice bucket is not in, once the ice bucket is place in the freezer the yoke motor runs and stops turning..

Is there a nut that is on the end of the yoke? It seems when pressure is put on the yoke it unscrews.
kkid71 Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:06:56 AM(UTC)

I forgot to add, the water still dispenses and the ice maker is still making ice.
kkid71 Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:02:47 AM(UTC)

Hi,

Ice stopped dispensing from the ice maker, I pulled out the ice bucket and noticed the largest blade of the Auger broke off, so I ordered a new one and installed it.

The same problem still occured (after numerous attempts of trying to figure out what was wrong. I gave up and ordered a whole new bucket and auger. Seemed simple pull out the old bucket, put in the new one. Well, the same issue is still occuring.

I then did this, first removed the ice dispenser bucket, select cubed ice, open the freezer door, press the door switch and press the button to get ice. What should happen is the solenoid should lift up, which it did and the auger motor (the fork at the back center) should turn, which it did.

Every mechanical part is working but the dispensing of the ice, can you please guide me on other issues I may be overlooking.

Thanks. :confused:

PS.. I am being sent a new bucket from your company just in case there is a defect in the current one i just received.. Until then I am determined to figure this out.