Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
willeaton Posted: Friday, April 26, 2024 11:28:53 AM(UTC)

I left the freezer unplugged for 50 hours and the ice melted and I was able to open the freezer.
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Friday, April 19, 2024 6:15:52 AM(UTC)

It could not be said how long would work. The only other option would be to take a plastic putty knife and try to wedge it in between the door gasket and the cabin to try to loosen the door. However, this method will likely damage the gasket.
willeaton Posted: Friday, April 19, 2024 5:55:17 AM(UTC)

Any idea how long I can leave it unplugged without food spoiling in the refrigerator? There is only a plug to disconnect the whole thing. There is not a separate gauge or switch to turn off the freezer without the refrigerator.
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2024 11:13:33 AM(UTC)

Willeaton, unfortunately, if the door is stuck closed due to ice, it would have to be left unplugged for about 24 hours to let it thaw enough to release the door (in general cases).
willeaton Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2024 7:31:34 AM(UTC)

I have tried to thaw it waiting 15 hours, but it is still stuck. Any things that I should try?