Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
vskerche Posted: Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:46:46 AM(UTC)

I went to the sears parts supply, and they did give a better desription of the water valves. Part AP2071736 supplies the ice maker and water dispenser. SO my question now is "How likely is it that only one of the solenoids would go bad?" is there a way to test with a multimeter?
vskerche Posted: Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:30:22 AM(UTC)

The tube on my ice make freezes up after a few cycles of making ice (Small cubes) So i believe one of the solenoids is not working. I am still getting water to my water dispenser, and have replaced the water filter as well. Which water flow valve so I need to replace? I don't believe it is the main inlet valve, so of the other two that are a part of the water inlet system which one do I need. I can't tell from the videos and parts descriptions as they all show "Water Valve" It would be nice if there were a sub description stating what each valve is suppling water to

Thanks