Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 9:03:34 PM(UTC)

Sounds like the switch inside the air diffuser has gone bad. It is not serviceable and the correction would be to replace the whole diffuser.

The diffuser Part number: AP5671361
Part number: AP5671361

This is the breakdown diagrams for your refrigerator Model GSC25C6EYB01
NixG Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 5:48:49 PM(UTC)

I have noticed that my refrigerator will run non-stop and the refrigerator has a hard time dropping the temperature below 45 degrees. The freezer has no problem cooling. I checked the condenser/condenser fan and it all seems to be working properly. What I have noticed is that the baffle/damper on the top left towards the back keeps opening and closing non-stop. This baffle restricts and also allows cool air from entering into the refrigerator side. I believe the constant non-stop opening and closing of this baffle is restricting cool air from entering the refrigerator. This makes the refrigerator run continuously since it never actually reaches temperature. What should I check or replace? Please help! Thanks!