Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kendil Posted: Monday, March 23, 2015 10:34:56 AM(UTC)

have never experienced such a thing. but better you contact the store where you buy. that's my advice.
UserPostedImage
SRFANDTRF Posted: Thursday, March 19, 2015 9:48:16 PM(UTC)

If your lights go dim when you try to dispense ice or water it is most likely the main control board BUT IT CAN BE A CHEAP FIX! Behind a plate on the lower back of the refrigerator there is a large plate that has the main control board under it. There are two identical capacitors marked 470uf 25volt by the small transformer. If you see that the tops of these are pushed up AT ALL on top THAT is your problem. Use de-soldering wick and a soldering iron to remove them then replace them with 470uf 50volt capacitors and your problem is solved. Be sure to observe polarity on the capacitors. $2 permanent fix.
rohan076 Posted: Monday, December 15, 2014 9:31:15 AM(UTC)

The GE Technician replaced the main control board in the back and that fixed the problem.
rohan076 Posted: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 3:21:21 PM(UTC)

I have a GE Profile side by side refrigerator. It works fine except the ice dispenser works intermittently. The Ice maker works well and I'm able to dispense water without any issues. Ice is not blocking anything

Here's a video I made of the problem - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWzJyk3AklE

Please can someone provide some insight as to what is happening? Hopefully this is an easy fix.

Thank you.