Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bigalp45 Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2013 4:31:46 AM(UTC)

I still need to get a refrigerator thermometer. Thanks!
richappy Posted: Saturday, February 2, 2013 8:01:29 AM(UTC)

Check the freezer temperature, should be lower than 5 degrees if running a lot.
richappy Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:48:21 PM(UTC)

The fridg temperature should ba around 41 degrees.
bigalp45 Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:40:53 AM(UTC)

The system is cycling on and off now but the refrigerator seems a lot colder than before. Previously to changing the cold control, I had the temperature setting at "3" out of a possible 1 to 5, I now have it set below "1" and the refrigerator still seems colder than it should be. It just seems to be running more than is needed.
richappy Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 12:25:02 AM(UTC)

As lons as you routed the sensing tubing from the control exactly were the old one was, you should be ok. If the fridg was warm, it takes up to 12 hrs to reach temperature.
bigalp45 Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:18:22 PM(UTC)

I ended up changing the cold control but I have noticed that the refrigerator has run for about 6 hours straight. It was a pretty easy install, is it possible that I did something wrong or is this normal? Maybe it could be the defrost timer???
richappy Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:54:43 AM(UTC)

The BEST stuff I ever found was at Walmart non-residue contact cleaner by CRC $4.95, so "liquid" it will penetrate any small opening and displace oil and contaminents.
bigalp45 Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 4:14:43 AM(UTC)

Richappy, you suggested to spray the cold control while turning it. What should I spray it with?
denman Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 1:46:24 AM(UTC)

Yes it could be a bad connection.

Or since the temperature control did not start the unit up, it could be a bad defrost timer.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
richappy Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:47:14 AM(UTC)

I would spray the cold control and any connector while moving the control back and forth and unplugging the connector, one of them is intermitent.