Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, March 23, 2012 1:52:34 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Jeff G. Go to Quoted Post
...The light does dim when lever is pressed. Also I notice the motor thats running in the back stops when the lever is pushed...

These symptoms point to a bad main control board on the back of the refrigerator.

- The main control board Part number: AP4436216
Part number: AP4436216

Gene.
Jeff G. Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:29:22 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Does it make any noise when you push the lever?

Would the dispenser lights dim when you push the lever?

If you answer No on both questions, open the dispenser (the instructions are attached) and check the parts inside. Especially the micro switch (#72 at the diagram).

Post the results.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for General Electric HSS25GFPJWW Refrigerator | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

The light does dim when lever is pressed. Also I notice the motor thats running in the back stops when the lever is pushed. I tried a new switch #72 and I tried a new front panel #93. Niether one did any difference. What is my next option? I will return these two items.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:51:16 PM(UTC)

Does it make any noise when you push the lever?

Would the dispenser lights dim when you push the lever?

If you answer No on both questions, open the dispenser (the instructions are attached) and check the parts inside. Especially the micro switch (#72 at the diagram).

Post the results.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for General Electric HSS25GFPJWW Refrigerator | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
Jeff G. Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:58:24 AM(UTC)

My Ice maker is receiving water and making cubes. The dispencer on the outside freezer door is not working. The lights are on but no water or ice comes out when the push lever is engaged. Any suggestions?