Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Anson Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2007 6:59:06 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the response, Adam.

I still cannot remove the #325 box from the #352 assembly. Once again, the diagram differs from what I have. The retainer ring is visible through the lucite, but cannot be accessed without removing the #325 box. The ring is at the far end of the auger. The auger assembly is stamped with the number 197D2316A004.
Adam / APP Team Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2007 1:27:02 PM(UTC)

Hello Anson,

Refering to breakdown for model GSS25KGMAWW

The breakdown ( diagram ) is only a general drawing and may not look identical to the actual part.

To remove #325 Housing crusher disp from #352 Bucket ice disp
you will need to remove any screws around the outer edge along with the #321 Retainer ring (12-pack) - e-style -.
Anson Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:36:51 AM(UTC)

There is a part in my icemaker that is not exactly like the picture in diagram #3 of your parts page.

It's part #325. First, I would like to know how to remove it from the lucite housing of part #352.

The difference between my part and the drawing is that there are one-inch slotted tabs on either side of the upper rear of the unit (on mine, not on the drawing). The tabs are molded with the other white plastic piece that forms the body of part #325.