Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
abadfish66 Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2008 6:59:16 AM(UTC)

abadfish66 Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2008 6:57:59 AM(UTC)

I found jayvee's thread, if indeed you are having the same symptoms, you need part# WR49x10152. This board is for the dual evaperator model refrigerators, the other part# is for the single evap models. It is very important to follow the directions that come with the board.
abadfish66 Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2008 6:09:50 AM(UTC)

Could you please just post the problem you are having and I can help you. I don't know where jayvee's post is.
ic3nin39 Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 10:12:27 PM(UTC)

Hi all..

I have the same problem as Jayvee where my freezer and fresh food are not keeping cold temperature. The refrigerator seems to be cooling..but not enough...my serial number is HF428345....I don't know if this is still under warranty. From Javee's problem, it seems to be the main board. I looked up the part numbers from GE website and it seems to be WR49X10152, the main board. Is this correct? For Javee's refrigerator it seems to have two parts even though its the same model number. WR55X10552 vs. WR49X10152 as in the GE website.

Thanks for any input...

ic3nin39