Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:24:47 AM(UTC)

For Mischell, if you have a run capacitor to install with this, you will have real problems wiring it in.
richappy Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:22:26 AM(UTC)

Leestat, post this as a separate post with the boxes filled in.
Leesat Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 5:37:25 AM(UTC)

It starts and about 8 secundes later i hear click and thatit is the end and after about a minute or so same thing over and over.
What can be wrong ?
Michelle1985 Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 5:28:41 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
If the male pin is recessed in the housing, you may need a smaller spade connector. It would help to have a photo. You also might call the parts site, new device should be plug and chug. With yours, you might wire it up wrong.
I just looked at the kit, part #61006186. It shows standard spade terminals on the overload. You might want to look up that part # to see if they shipped you something different.

Looked up that part number and that is the one they sent me but in the picture I have that i ordered from it shows the one piece.
Michelle1985 Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 5:15:54 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
If the male pin is recessed in the housing, you may need a smaller spade connector. It would help to have a photo. You also might call the parts site, new device should be plug and chug. With yours, you might wire it up wrong.

Thanks. I already called yesterday as I thought too it was a plug and chug. I will call customer service again to see if they got the issue resolved. I have the piece here and would really like to get it fixed so my whole compressor doesn't go. If you go to the website and look at part number 12002794 maybe you can see what I am talking about. I don't have a way to put a picture on Thanks again.
richappy Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 5:09:17 AM(UTC)

I just looked at the kit, part #61006186. It shows standard spade terminals on the overload. You might want to look up that part # to see if they shipped you something different.
Michelle1985 Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:50:12 AM(UTC)

The relay/overload switch on my refrigerator was a one piece but unfortunately they went to a three piece part. The first step of installing says insert into prong 1 on the PTC start device but that prong is pushed down and you can't insert the wire jumper onto it. Any suggestions?