Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:50:51 AM(UTC)

Remove the back panel and locate the water solenoid. Swap the electrical plugs and dispense water for 9 seconds. If no water in the icemaker, you either have a bad water solenoid, or a frozen fill tube in the freezer. Post results.
afamador Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:49:40 PM(UTC)

I have a Kenmore mod#106.56663500. The ice maker has all of a sudden stopped making ice. This model fridge also comes with a water dispenser. There is water coming out of the dispenser but still no ice. I hace changed the water filter , and now the pressure is much stonger but still no ice. There are no particles or ice in the ice maker, Ice tray on door is clear and clean. Is the a separate water pump for the ice maker? or is it just the water inlet valve. What else can I do, it is 110degrees here in Las Vegas and my family really rely on ice for the drinks. Thank you , I hope to get a reply very soon so I can fix this problem.