Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 11:42:14 AM(UTC)

Maytag model che9800bcm digital display is blank, if I push on top it comes back on, and last a day or 2 then out. How do I remove top to repair?
Guest Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2023 11:13:50 AM(UTC)

Control board will not work. Maytag Gemini double oven. Powers on. Is there a quick fix? A fuse?
kayakcrzy Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010 3:55:14 AM(UTC)

No it is not. The clock will go out again, because one of the relays on the board, are most likely heating up. Tom Appliance Educator, Appliance Parts, Washer and Dryer Parts, Refridgerator and Freezer Parts, Stove and Oven Parts
Sylvia California Posted: Sunday, December 26, 2010 12:03:30 PM(UTC)

My Maytag oven shut down while baking Christmas dinner. Gas burners and light still worked fine. After trying Sabbath fix (hold Clock button for 5 seconds), we called one of those guys who knows how to fix everything. His suggestion of unplugging it for one minute did the trick! Caution: my clock has been losing time lately, so this may not be the ultimate fix.
ted_2010 Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 9:33:51 AM(UTC)

My Maytag model che9800 bcm range digital display has gone blank. It is a slide-in model (purchased April 1997), with the controls on the front end above the oven door. Pushing the keypad buttons does nothing. The cook-top burners and oven light works. The oven itself does not work. The circuit breaker for this outlet is not tripped. The oven element is intact (replaced 5 months ago). Is there an internal fuse for the control panel? If so where is it located? If not a fuse, is it a blown out circuit board? Would this be a difficult problem for me to repair? I'm experienced at soldering and replacing components on circuit boards. So, if were a bad capacitor I could replace it. Expensive? How do I access the control panel? I can't see how the glass cook-top is removed. Can you give me a step by step troubleshooting procedure to follow?
Thanks, Ted-