Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jdayseidel Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:59:12 PM(UTC)

My oven is still not working. We suspected that it was a timer problem. Since the oven stopped working the the start and stop dials both keep the same time as the clock. l tried pulling out the start in pushing in the stop but it still doesn't work. Any other ideas. Thanks so much.
jdayseidel Posted: Monday, September 3, 2007 11:28:28 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Admin / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Make sure the stop button is pushed in and the start button is out. Let me know what happens.

Hi,

Both the start and the stop were pushed in. I tried pulling out the start button and pushing in the stop. Seemed like a brilliant yet simple idea. Unfortunately this did not solve the problem.

I had the man/timer switch set on man. Is that right?

Thanks again and sorry for the delay in my response.

JS
Admin / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 3:08:57 PM(UTC)

Make sure the stop button is pushed in and the start button is out. Let me know what happens.
jdayseidel Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:29:49 PM(UTC)

We suspect that this has something to do with the timer and this is why. When the clock hands move around the clock face, the hands of the start and stop dials both keep the exact same time as the clock. That started happening the same time that the oven stopped lighting. It doesn't matter whether the oven is set on man or time.

Hope this clue helps someone solve the mystery!

-JS
jdayseidel Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 8:54:16 AM(UTC)

Hi,

Our burners work but our oven won't turn on:( . We suspect it has something to do with the timer, but we don't know how to repair it.

Any ideas?

All the best,

JS:)