Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
similarbmk Posted: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 3:19:22 AM(UTC)

Many factors affect the quality of construction. One of these factors is the materials we use in the building process. The quality of the material can make the building last in time and be in good condition, but it also affects waste. The less construction waste, the more sustainable our buildings will be. The type of material is also important. For example, wood is a renewable resource, so wood itself is not waste. In your case, I would advise using high-quality screws such as https://www.scrooz.com.a...-screws-metal-drilling/.
ThatGuy Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 11:36:52 PM(UTC)

Your oven is actually made by GE, I'm not familiar with it, but many of them have similar construction. Youtube is a good place to get video help. here are a couple of videos that might be helpful.

Notacook Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 5:49:46 PM(UTC)

I have only found one website for a manual for the Kenmore oven listed above, and do not have it at present. There was none when I moved into this house.
I need help attaching the Kenmore built in oven ( 91141065791 model), handle, I do have the handle but am not handy with repairs. I do not know how to install the handle back onto the oven door front. Can anyone assist me with this and also, if I need specific to Kenmore parts, advise me of this? And if I can use generic hardware, please let me know. Thanks for the help.

It’s a self cleaning oven and I also do not know how to self clean the oven. Thanks.