Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Appliance Ninja Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 3:47:22 PM(UTC)

It sounds like the electronic control was damaged. If power cycling for an hour did not correct it, it will most likely need to be replaced. The model number will look like KEMC307ABC1 and is behind the door. You may need to fashion a hook from a metal coat hanger to place right of the center of the oven door to drag left and unlock the latch assembly to gain access to it.
ajem Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 3:30:21 PM(UTC)

I have the KitchenAid wall micro/oven combo. I turned on the auto clean today (as I have done before) and before it finished the cycle it completely shut down.
Nothing is working. There are various lights (part of numbers, etc) on the screen but none of the buttons work when pushed. I have shut off the breaker for over an hour and its not helping. The door to the oven has remained locked and when the power is on, the microwave is very warm almost hot. The oven and warmer are not warm at all.
Not sure which is the model # 853879454001 or XNM5153674

THANKS