Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 3:08:18 AM(UTC)

You know, nothing surprises me anymore!!! After 30 years in this business, and working for the Maytag Corporation in the day, seeing Jenn-Air as a premium product. Today, they say there are Premium products, but that is just what they say. 10 Years ago, I used to see a product for the first time at it be, 10-14 years old. But know, a year and a half to 5 is really common. My advise to people buying new appliance is to keep it simple, and don't spend a ton of money. OH, and never call "SEARS" out for service!! LOL!!! Merry Christmas!!!!
shokwaves Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 3:48:38 PM(UTC)

Kayak,

I appreciate your input. Last year while Jenn-Air was being kind to me, that was one of the parts they sent me after the warranty expired to preserve good will. So from what you suggest, this means the new clock control (electronic panel) which is about 1 year old is shot?????? Holy piece of crap. Is that even possible for it to die so soon under normal household use? Has anyone else had horror stories with Jenn-Air model JGR8875QDS?
kayakcrzy Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 3:49:35 AM(UTC)

shokwaves Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 1:30:25 AM(UTC)

Hey there,

Again, my 6 year old Jenn-Air gas range is ill. This time, it decided to start heating up by itself. No symptoms preceeding this problem, just out of the blue. I have uplugged it to avoid a fire hazard.

Any suggestions besides calling in a pro?

Jenn-Air refuses to do anything beyond offer me 25% off on parts.