Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 3:27:13 PM(UTC)

Posting the same question a few times in the same thread made it look like someone already replied on it. So it does not do any good for you and other people on the forum.

The first experts attention usually have threads with zero replies.

You question is answered here: http://forum.appliancepartspros...mmeter-5.html#post286904

Gene.
firefite44 Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:24:45 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: firefite44 Go to Quoted Post
I guess my question is not important enough for any of the "experts" here to answer so I will also take my parts order elsewhere as well.

Ok Giving it another shot for the experts to help me. I checked the ignitor and I am getting 6 A on it. It did glow once and it lit but when I tried it again, it would not glow. It is still reading 6A. Can anyone tell me what is causing the oven to not light or what to check next?
firefite44 Posted: Thursday, August 5, 2010 3:25:26 AM(UTC)

I guess my question is not important enough for any of the "experts" here to answer so I will also take my parts order elsewhere as well.
firefite44 Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:23:44 AM(UTC)

I take it no one can offer me any help at all? I guess I just have to use the shotgun approach and spend money on parts I may not need.
firefite44 Posted: Tuesday, August 3, 2010 5:51:32 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: firefite44 Go to Quoted Post
I have a Whirlpool oven that will not light. The top burners on the stove light with no problem just the oven does not light. I do not smell gas at all and I do not hear it trying to ignite. Help me troubleshoot so I can buy the proper part to repair it.

any help at all is appreciated
firefite44 Posted: Tuesday, August 3, 2010 2:32:28 AM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool oven that will not light. The top burners on the stove light with no problem just the oven does not light. I do not smell gas at all and I do not hear it trying to ignite. Help me troubleshoot so I can buy the proper part to repair it.