Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Wednesday, January 17, 2024 1:49:43 PM(UTC)

KitchenAid upper door oven opens partially about 2 inches. Then it stops. Door latch is not the problem. It's not engaged.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:55:32 PM(UTC)

You are welcome.

Simon.
TWalter Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:20:29 PM(UTC)

We bent a sturdy wire coat hanger and moved it left and the door opened!
Keep trying, it took a few times before I got it.
Thank you!
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:53:38 AM(UTC)

Hi.

Invent the L-shape tool and try to open the latch pushing it to the left. Sometimes it work. If not, than use thin screw driver or anything similar to release the hook. Do not forget to unplug the oven!

Here is the latch assembly Latch replacement parts for Whirlpool KEMS308GSS2 BUILT-IN OVEN, ELECTRIC W/MICROWAVE | AppliancePartsPros.com

What the control board displaying? Any massages?

Thank you.

Simon.
bert156 Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:54:11 AM(UTC)

I ran the self cleaning oven yesterday on the oven and now the door is stuck locked. We have unplugged, waited 5 minutes and replugged it - that didn't work. We started the self cleaning oven again and let it run a few minutes then cancelled it and that didn't work.

Any other suggestions on how I can get the door open? I can't get to the back of the oven because in order to do that I'd need to remove the front panel. And to do that I'd need to open the door.

Thanks for any suggestions!!