Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 6:58:25 PM(UTC)

I would recommend the Bake burner. It comes together with the igniter as assembly.

- The Bake burner Part number: 8190618
Part number: 8190618

Gene.
rider136 Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:54:23 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Check the gas valve as instructed in one of our previous threads: http://forum.appliancepartspros...l-oven-wont-heat-up.html (post addressed to Jim) and post the results.

Gene.

Hi Gene, I checked the gas valve, the broiler showed 213 ohms and bake showed 214 ohms, now where do i go ?
Gene Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:12:11 AM(UTC)

Check the gas valve as instructed in one of our previous threads: http://forum.appliancepartspros...l-oven-wont-heat-up.html (post addressed to Jim) and post the results.

Gene.
rider136 Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:28:16 AM(UTC)

the oven would shut off and try to relight the time of day display stays on. My wife would light the broiler and the switch over to oven at that point it would go out. She told me now either will light, it would try but nothing.
rider136 Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:20:20 AM(UTC)

when it shut off, I would ignite the broiler and then switch over to the oven which it would shut off again. Now it the broiler will not ignite. it would try to ignite but nothing happens, just the oven, the time display shows just would not relight
Gene Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:39:14 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: rider136 Go to Quoted Post
...now the oven shuts off after the it pre-heats...

Does it shut off completely with the display shows time of the day only or it would not relight only?

Would it do the same thing if you use the Broil?

More detailed description on the problem you posted makes easier to diagnose the problem.

Gene.
rider136 Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 3:37:31 PM(UTC)

A self clean cycle was done to the oven, and now the oven shuts off after the it pre-heats. I would have to relight the oven and after a few minutes it would shut off. Could the heat sensor be the issue, and where would I check with an ohm meter ?