Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 10:32:16 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: JOHNTHACKER Go to Quoted Post
Thanks. That was the problem. Thought I had 110 at the outlet but Only had about 80 VAC at the outlet. Fixed that and it works great. Thanks so much!!

How did you adjust it to 110? I am super new to all this.

Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:32:46 AM(UTC)

You are very welcome.

Simon.
JOHNTHACKER Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:40:40 PM(UTC)

Thanks. That was the problem. Thought I had 110 at the outlet but Only had about 80 VAC at the outlet. Fixed that and it works great. Thanks so much!!
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:47:43 AM(UTC)

Hi.

It doesn't seems to me that you are getting 120VAC to the internal parts of the range.Trace the power to the unit and from the block to the clock and up the wiring on both L and N.

Thank you. Post the results.

Simon.
JOHNTHACKER Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:41:13 AM(UTC)

I Have a GE xl44 Gas range that has no power. clock blank, oven light will not come on, igniter will not strike. I have 110 at the outlet, and going into the stove. There is power going to the control panel. I have unplugged several times and plugged back in after 30 minutes. Still nothing. I think it is the control panel, but I want to be sure, before I buy one. Any help? Please. The model number is jgbc20wea5ww. Thanks