Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
GOP Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:25:52 PM(UTC)

I found the info for the wire locations. Thanks to all who might have been doing any research
GOP Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:59:11 PM(UTC)

the oven works in bake mode but I've now created another problem in removing the oven the control panel came off. four of the five wires came out of the plug. the plug is numbered 1-8 and i have one white wire in #8
the loose wires are brown, yellow orange and white. I also get an F4 error code (open circut oven temp circut) can you tell me what wire goes where
Gene Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:29:27 PM(UTC)

Does the the oven work in the Bake mode?

If it does not, then the hi limit thermostat has to be reset.

If it does, then pull the convection heating element out as far as the wires go, disconnect one of the wires from the terminal on the heating element and check for 120V between each wire and the ground with the Convection mode on.
If the power on one of the legs is missing, replace the relay board.

- The part number for the relay board AP3851203

Gene.
GOP Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 8:58:38 AM(UTC)

The pure convection mode doesn't reach the desired temp. The fan runs but it only heats up to about 130 deg. I'm looking for some tips to determine if it's the convection element or if there is a separate thermostate for the convection mode. There are no error codes and it seems to work ok in the normal bake mode.