Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mtroegel Posted: Tuesday, April 1, 2008 9:46:23 PM(UTC)

Thankyou, Iguess I will have to do that.
Gene Posted: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:28:39 AM(UTC)

I do not think there is a problem with the oven control board.

Most likely something is wrong with power supply for the oven and/or TV. You have to call a certified electrician to check the breaker box and the outlets inside.

Gene.
mtroegel Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 9:38:24 AM(UTC)

This just started,but I have found that every time I turn the tv on the clock on the oven either starts blinking or trys to go out. And you also can't use the oven when this is going on. I have been through this about 25 times but every time the t.v. is turned on the clock goes acting up. I have even tried turning the t.v. on without a remote but the same problem . And also, the oven is on it's on power wired to it's on electic box outside. SO CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. This sounds like:eek: something Rod Stirling would have in the TWLIGHT ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::eek::eek:
Gene Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:36:00 PM(UTC)

Before we proceed I would like to know what is the original problem with your range.

Gene.
mtroegel Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:24:55 PM(UTC)

How do you replace the board that controls the clock and oven at the top.:)