Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 8:57:07 PM(UTC)

You are welcome.

Your oven is 30" width and the control board comes preset for 30", so you do not have to do any cavity size adjustment.

You can adjust the oven temperature as described in the Owners manual (page 6).

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Gene.
HenryTheNoodle Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2009 6:16:39 AM(UTC)

I'm all back up and running now, thanks for the help Gene.

One side effect though is that the over seems to run hotter than before. Things always gook several minutes faster than recommended on the package for instance. I was thinking the cavity size setting might be a problem, but I don't get any errors. Any other thoughts?
Gene Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:30:03 PM(UTC)

The black key pad Part number: AP4362220
Part number: AP4362220

Gene.
HenryTheNoodle Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:21:56 PM(UTC)

It's black.
Gene Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:13:31 PM(UTC)

Sounds like the membrane switch has gone bad as well. Unfortunately there is no way to check it instrumentally and the part is not cheap. If you need the correct part number then post the color of the key panel.

Gene.
HenryTheNoodle Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:32:29 AM(UTC)

I do have the clip, it just doesn't do much. But even if I hold the ribbon secure with my hand, I still don't get most of the right side of the touch controls to work.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:10:32 PM(UTC)

There suppose to be a kind of latch on top of the control board slot to hold the ribbon cable. If it's not there then try to put a tape around the cable to fix it in the slot.

Gene.
HenryTheNoodle Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 1:51:08 PM(UTC)

Cleaned the ribbon - no help, still can't operate some of the buttons on the right hand side. I've lost the light button too, which worked initially.

Incidentally - the ribbon doesn't sit tight on the control board. It's snug on the touch panel but easily pulls out of the control board. I don't think that's related though, as I held it in secure with my hand and still had no success.

What's next do you think? Can I get the ribbon separate or is it time for a new touch panel too?
richappy Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 1:31:42 AM(UTC)

Make sure you use non-residue contact cleaner by CRC available at Lowe's
Gene Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:37:45 PM(UTC)

Check the key panel ribbon cable connection to the control board. Check the tracks in the ribbon cable for hairline cracks using a magnifying glass. Clean the connector on the board using electronic contact cleaner or isopropyl alcohol and a tooth brush. Do not reconnect till it drys.

Gene.