Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Appliance Ninja Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:51:31 PM(UTC)

I am unable to locate the wiring diagram for that model, but it could be possible that is the case. I am not certain and with no diagram can't tell you for certain.
footloose1ab Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:39:25 PM(UTC)

Tks for your reply! Once I removed the access panel, I could see that the turntable motor wasn't disconnected. However, having seen the wires for the two lights hanging down makes me wonder if the lightbulbs have to be installed before the turntable will work. We haven't purchased new bulbs yet!
Appliance Ninja Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:00:16 PM(UTC)

The turntable motor is mounted between those bulbs, covered by the bottom access panel on the bottom of the microwave. You likely knocked a wire off to the motor. Can you access and inspect those connections?
footloose1ab Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:11:25 PM(UTC)

magic chef microwave MCO153UWF: Installed above cooking range. Has worked flawlessly since purchase; however, the turntable stopped working immediately after removing the two small light bulbs (situated under the micro.) No reference in manual. Light bulbs were "fused" in place, likely from steam from stovetop cooking, so it took some effort to get them loose. Could I have loosened something to do with the turntable?