Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tod Colbert Posted: Sunday, August 6, 2023 9:04:42 AM(UTC)

The display on my Advantium 120 started to get dimmer and dimmer. I was able to reset the display by powering the unit off for 20 minutes and then back on. The display would return to normal status, but after a while, it was only stay bright for a few days. I called GE service, and the technician called me to say that he did not have the part on his truck. He asked about the symptoms, and advised me to order a new digitron display board. He gave me the part number, and I ordered it from GE. I installed a new board, and the new board lit up properly, but the display was scrambled. The scrambled display was flickering and unusable. I returned the new display to GE for a refund. I need some advice on what steps to take to solve the problem. Is there another part that needs to be replaced along with the Digitron?