Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
JayChoi Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 12:14:17 PM(UTC)

Thx, tried replacing all 3 switches- got power but keyboard refuses to do anything important- won't start up. Any other tips or parts suggested to replace?
Cooncielo Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 3:20:06 PM(UTC)

Be advised, the website this guy is promoting states that they will contact you with progress about the repair progress of your microwave display and that it should be shipped within a couple of weeks. That's a bald face lie. This guys cashs your check and then never gets back to you. Don't use his repair service.
JayChoi Posted: Sunday, January 1, 2012 7:34:27 AM(UTC)

Did you ever fix your microwave? If so, how? Mine is doing the same thing and I'm about to order the same parts- but now I wonder if these parts are what I need!
semiturbo Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 8:34:58 AM(UTC)

After replacing the fuse a few times it now blows immediately when openning the door. I also just replaced some door switches, AP2024331, AP3186054, and AP2024332 but does not help. Any suggestions? Seems like it's something with the door but I'm not sure what else to replace.
semiturbo Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 9:34:25 AM(UTC)

While heating some food the power went out. The breaker in my garage was tripped so I reset it but still no power. I removed the cover and foudn fuse blown so replaced it with 250V 20A fuse. After using it a few times it powered off again while heating something up. Any ideas what could cause the fuse to blow while it's heating something up?