Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
magician59 Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 2:00:17 PM(UTC)

If it's installed above a counter or range, you must first uninstall it.
fun4all Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 1:57:43 PM(UTC)

Thanks for reply.
confused little bit - do i have to take out the microwave from cabinet?
magician59 Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:26:29 AM(UTC)

Here's a diagram of the outer cabinet cover and related parts. Once you remove (part #7) the cover, the fuse will be found in line, just inside the cabinet, on the top, just as the power cord enters the cabinet. Selecting other views on the left of the diagram will show more parts and components.
Unplug the oven first, and keep your hands and tools away from the capacitor, which can hold a lethal voltage, even when the oven is unplugged.
Cabinet and installation parts replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL GH6177XPS0 Microwave Hood Combination | AppliancePartsPros.com
fun4all Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 2:21:55 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: magician59 Go to Quoted Post
The main line fuse is probably blown. This can happen if it is weak; or there may be another cause. It will be inside the cabinet, very close to where the cord enters. Some are 15-amp; but most are 20-amp fuses.

Is there any diagram or instruction available?
magician59 Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010 1:25:48 PM(UTC)

The main line fuse is probably blown. This can happen if it is weak; or there may be another cause. It will be inside the cabinet, very close to where the cord enters. Some are 15-amp; but most are 20-amp fuses.
fun4all Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010 12:55:01 PM(UTC)

I wake up in the morning and saw there is no power in the microwave-even the clock & lights are not working. I tried switching to 3-4 outlets but no luck.
any idea where to start it from?