Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Eugene_In_AZ Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2015 1:06:44 PM(UTC)

I'm not an appliance repair pro, just an average homeowner. But I'm not against picking up a screwdriver if I think I can save $100-200 by changing out a simple part on an appliance.

My Panasonic microwave (Genius 1250W model NN-T945SFX) was doing the same thing. I unplugged it, took the cover off (had to get a special driver - star pattern - at Home Depot to get it off) and found the door latch was received inside by an assembly called a Door Hook (Panasonic part # F30201200). This door hook has 3 electric relay switches on it. I took out the door hook with the switches still attached. To do this I had to slide off the wire connectors to each switch. Then I removed two screws and out came the door hook assembly.

A visit to my local appliance store let me get new switches all around - they were $6 each. Better than buying a new one, I'd say. Now the microwave runs again.
nightdog Posted: Saturday, February 6, 2010 6:27:40 AM(UTC)

Panasonic microwave turntable turns when door opened.
When cooking time is stopped, the lights do go out and the microwave is no longer cooking, and the turntable stops, but starts turning when door opened.

Any ideas? I really like this microwave...
THanks