Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mimiki Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:08:51 PM(UTC)

thanks for telling me about the monitor switch on my microwave i didn't think about it thanks again for the help i checked it and the monitor switch was bad i replaced it and now is working great.
ripleys Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 5:22:05 PM(UTC)

I would inspect the door switches. A bad monitor door switch would cause the internal microwave fuse or house breaker to blow. Most faulty door switches can be visualy diagnosed, others may need to be checked with an OHM meter for the switch to be functioning properly. Sounds like you have spent some unnecessary money so far. Good luck.
mimiki Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 4:16:19 PM(UTC)

my microwave is started one day and the panel breaker pop,i reset it and pop it again i replaced the h.v. capacitor and diode and then it blew the fuse inside then i replaced the magnetron and the transformer but it still blowing the fuse,what else do you think is wrong with it ?please help