Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
PNWDrew Posted: Thursday, May 4, 2017 6:19:23 AM(UTC)

Sounds like 2 issues.
1)The more constant noise is likely the idler pulley, common on these. Other possibilities are one of more rollers worn out or items in the blower area.
2)Buzzing noises during heating on a gas dryer is usually the gas valve coils. Heating may be poor or intermittent when these begin to go.

If you are inclined to repair yourself, post back and one of us can give you instructions on getting access to those parts.
creamerdp Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:23:56 PM(UTC)

Hello Experts, My Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer Model wgd6200sw2 is making a lot of noise. When it starts you can hear a spinning noise and when the heater kicks on you can hear a buzzing sound. The buzzing sound only comes on whille the fire is on its seems. I made a video and uploaded it to youtube if you like to see or hear first hand. Thanks for any help or direction you can point me in. https://youtu.be/N9tJ9KyOqkA

I ran the dryer on air only mode and there was no buzzing sound. Only comes on when a heat mode is selecting. The other noise come in and out. Usually when I first start it and sometimes it stops after awhile or not at all.