Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Save Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
slyphish Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:46:49 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: slyphish Go to Quoted Post
My dryer wont light. The coil turns hot but there must be no gas. It did this the other night but after moving the wires a tad and adjusting the dial a few times, it started working again. It was working fine and dried a load of clothes, but when i checked it, the dial quit turning and there was no heat. it is turning the clothes fine and the coil keeps lighting up, but the gas never comes to fire up and the dial doesnt turn... like it would spin my wet clothes for eternity. Any ideas?

I let it sit for about 10 minutes and suddenly it is working fine. I have no idea what i did and am sure the problem will return. Probably a loose wire, but which one?
slyphish Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:37:13 PM(UTC)

My dryer wont light. The coil turns hot but there must be no gas. It did this the other night but after moving the wires a tad and adjusting the dial a few times, it started working again. It was working fine and dried a load of clothes, but when i checked it, the dial quit turning and there was no heat. it is turning the clothes fine and the coil keeps lighting up, but the gas never comes to fire up and the dial doesnt turn... like it would spin my wet clothes for eternity. Any ideas?