Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ummix6 Posted: Friday, January 7, 2011 7:05:46 PM(UTC)

I believe the only dumb question is the one not asked. But I have to ask 2 more questions. I am a novice @ appliance repair. How do you get the bottom panel off? How do I ohm off these components. Thanks again for your help.
kayakcrzy Posted: Friday, January 7, 2011 4:03:41 AM(UTC)

It will most likely be the heating element or the thermal fuse mounted on the heater housing. You need to take the bottom panel off, and ohm out those conponents. If you get no reading, then that part is bad. Tom www.applianceeduicator.com
ummix6 Posted: Thursday, January 6, 2011 5:55:37 PM(UTC)

My son gave me a used Whirlpool Duet gas dryer. I am not sure of the age but guessing. He connected it for me and it will spin and the time on the front decreases but it will not get hot. Is it possibly a lint problem? I have cleaned out the lint filter and housing as well as I could. Even vaccumed in there. I read on some posts it may also be the igniter. Please help me troubleshoot it. By the way,I posted a thread for my my oven in November. Your information helped me get my oven working before Thanksgiving and I have been baking happily since. Thanks in advance for your help.