Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
SublimeMasterJW Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:38:35 AM(UTC)

This is basically what you have in there but it might not be the exact model. You get the idea though right?:D
SublimeMasterJW Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:35:53 AM(UTC)

Look for the slides along the front of the drum after you have removed this: terminator 2.jpg
SublimeMasterJW Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:33:57 AM(UTC)

then you can do this: a frige.jpg
SublimeMasterJW Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:31:54 AM(UTC)

do this: gedwpumpassy.jpg
SublimeMasterJW Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:28:18 AM(UTC)

check it out. you have 2 of these mounted on the front end. When they get thin they cause the drum to rub like bad brakes. dryer coil kit.jpg
libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:17:48 PM(UTC)

The Service manual Gene posted tells you pretty much step by step on how to get to every part of the machine.
The glides tend to wear on these, they are inexpensive and pretty easy to fix. Just follow the manual it's like reading a recipe only you need a screw driver :cool: . Trust me if I can do these anyone can!
Natalie
fzsbm4 Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:06:26 PM(UTC)

Check for what? I appreciate your help but come on, a little more detail would be nice. #6 is is not easy to get to. I am not that familiar with this set up.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 1:01:58 PM(UTC)

Remove the front panel and the front bulkhead support and check the glides (#6 on the break down diagram). Check the rear drum support rollers and the idler pulley.

You can find the complete disassembly instructions in the Service manual.

Here are the break down diagrams for the Amana dryer Model DLE330RAW

Gene.
fzsbm4 Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:24:39 AM(UTC)

I have an Amana Model # DLE330RAW. The squeak is not continuous. It occurs about once every second.
Gene Posted: Monday, September 15, 2008 2:37:40 PM(UTC)

In order to provide most accurate advise we need the complete model number of the dryer.

Gene.