Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mfleming67 Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2009 10:34:24 AM(UTC)

thank you very much :)
denman Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2009 12:53:30 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL TGDX640PQ0 29" Gas Dryer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Here is the wiring diagram
http://www.servicematters.com/d...0Sheet%20-%208528187.pdf

gmbdinc
To insert a link copy the url, then click on the world with a paper clip in front of it icon (insert link) and paste the url in here, then OK.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
mfleming67 Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2009 3:44:18 PM(UTC)

thanks so much :)
gmbdinc Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2009 2:13:01 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: gmbdinc Go to Quoted Post
This model does not have a broken belt cutoff switch so it will heat and the motor will turn. The belt sounds like it is broken AP2946843
Go to www.applianceaid.com-dryers on how to do it. Sorry I don't know how to insert links.
gmbdinc Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2009 2:06:05 PM(UTC)

This model does not have a broken belt cutoff switch so it will heat and the motor will turn. The belt sounds like it is broken AP2946843
mfleming67 Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2009 1:49:28 PM(UTC)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage :( :confused: My dryer is not spinning at all, however, it is getting hot inside. I looked on-line for manual and trouble-shooting but didn't have any luck. Is this the belt or motor? If so, what should I do? and where is the belt?

Thank you,
Marianne